What you’ll get
- Expert live guided tour
- Duration 3-4 hours, flexible
- departing from Livno accompanied by a guide, fluent in English
- departing time flexible
- ride by OFF-ROAD vehicle (4×4) at plateau “Kruzi”
- getting to know the rich cultural and historical heritage of Livno town
- hanging out with 500 wild horses: photographing, feeding horses & etc.
- nature sightseeing with magnificent panorama views
- picnic (breakfast) on the mountain with homemade food and drinks: famous Livno’s cheese, sausages, seasonal salad, sweet rolls, and salted buns, fruit salad, gastro surprise, homemade juice, also a vegetarian menu at the prior agreement.
What To Expect
Experience a wonderful adventure with a herd of wild horses in Livno. The southern parts of the mountain “Cincar”, plateau “Kruzi” have been the home for a herd of about 500 wild horses for more than half century. Additionally, life under the open sky, endless pastures and untouched nature around them add to the experience. Therefore, you can spend precious moments of your free time in the vicinity of these wild horses. Furthermore, you can closely enjoy their beauty and while admiring the pure nature around them. Likewise, wild horses galloping are an experience that you will remember all your life.
Moreover, the excursions are individual and completely dependent on guests, with no crowds, suitable for all ages, adults and the elderly. Therefore, we can plan around your needs.
Optional Add Ons
Furthermore, there is a possibility of organizing a lunch/dinner after the tour in a private hunter’s tavern by the fire. Included: appetizer, salad, dessert, drinks (water, wine or beer), the main course of your choice:
- Lunch I: meals under a baking bell (pies, lamb, veal) or barbecue & grill
- Lunch II: hunter’s stew (venison/wild meat)
Additional capabilities and other information:
- The possibility of organizing transfer from Split, Makarska, Mostar and other nearby tourist destinations for more participants
- Visit the Franciscan monastery, church, and museum in Gorica (Livno)and also to get to know more about the history of Livno region
- Tours without picnic with prior agreement and lower price
- Options to organize accommodation for the night
- The minimum number of people: 3, maximum: 15
- Accompanying guide (Croatian and English), (German with prior arrangement)
- All food is homemade, manufactured in a village near Livno
- Necessary reservations.
Not quite what you are looking for? No problem! Check out the selection of tours and activities on our dedicated webpage The Best Tours and Activities in Mostar.
Customized private tours are available. Let us know what would you like to see and we will organize the tour to best fit your wishes. Just click on Contact Us or give us a buzz through Whatsapp, Viber, or social media.