What you’ll get
- Expert live guided tour
- Duration 9 hours
- Pick-up service
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
What You Can Expect
Međugorje is a small town only 20 minutes drive from Mostar. It is an essential destination for all the Catholics during their visit to Herzegovina. Moreover, it is among the most famous Catholic pilgrimage destinations in the world. It became so in recent history through the apparitions of the Virgin Mary that started in 1981. Ever since the first apparitions, many people from all over the world go to Međugorje in hope to achieve inner peace and reconciliation.
Besides that, you will also be able to visit Kravica Waterfall, one of the richest waterfalls in the country, a place of pure nature.
Professional guide, with a license, will be on your disposal. The guide speaks the English language.
- Visit of Kravica Waterfall and a coffee break
- A visit to Međugorje
- Visit of Podbrdo (a place of first apparitions)
- Going to the evening mass (optional)
- Lunch or dinner at traditional “Herceg Etno Selo” restaurant (optional, not included in the price)
- Return to Mostar.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Not quite what you are looking for? No problem! Check out the selection of tours and activities on our dedicated webpage The Best Tours and Activities in Mostar.
Customized private tours are available. Let us know what would you like to see and we will organize the tour to best fit your wishes. Just click on Contact Us or give us a buzz through Whatsapp, Viber, or social media.