What you’ll get
- Expert live guided tour
- Duration 9 hours
- Pick-up service
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
What You Can Expect
Međugorje is a small town only 20 minutes drive from Mostar. It is an essential destination for all the Catholics during their visit to Herzegovina. Moreover, it is among the most famous Catholic pilgrimage destinations in the world. It became so in recent history through the apparitions of the Virgin Mary that started in 1981. Ever since the first apparitions, many people from all over the world go to Međugorje in hope to achieve inner peace and reconcilation.
Besides that you will also be able to visit Kravica Waterfall, one of the richest waterfalls in the country, a place of pure nature.
Professional guide, whith a license, will be on your dispozal. The guide speaks English language.
- Visit to Kravica Waterfall and a coffee break
- A visit to Međugorje
- Visit to Podbrdo (a place of first apparitions)
- Going to the evening mass (optional)
- Lunch or dinner at traditional “Herceg Etno Selo” restaurant (optional, not included in the price)
- Going back to Mostar.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified