Pick up insights into Mostar past, present, and potential future on a city rafting tour. Discover the center of Mostar from a completely different perspective, through the eyes of river Neretva.
Price on enquiry
- Get the most out of your visit to Mostar with a city tour from a rubber boat
- Paddle down the vein of the city, the magnificent river Neretva
- Discover locations of a great value in different periods of Mostar’s history
Like the locals like to say, river Neretva is the oldest inhabitant of the city and has therefore witnessed all of Mostar’s most important moments and eras. Treat yourself to a unique experience as you hop aboard a city rafting tour.
Paddle over rapids directly in the inner city. During this family-friendly tour, enjoy the natural landscapes, admire interesting architecture, and enjoy traditional diving from the Old Bridge of Mostar.
The tour itself is designed as a way to ensure you leave Mostar with the fullest experience possible. Take an unforgettable boat trip, swim in ice-cold water, paddle under beautiful bridges, and more. The tour lasts for approximately four hours and is available every day from March to mid October.
- Transfer to the starting point
- Driver, skipper, and guide
- Bottled water
What’s Not Included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to activity start time
What to bring
Know before you go
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
• This tour will take place in all weather conditions
• At certain points, you may need to carry the rubber, light-weight boat