Herzegovina region is well known about its wines and fancy looking vineyards. Embrace yourself to wines you have never experienced before, nor you can experience it anywhere else but in Herzegovina region. Join our full day 3 wineries tour.
Price on enquiry
This is shared tour!
Minimum 2 persons
- Learning about traditional wine production at small family-running wineries
- Experiencing the best of what Herzegovinian land has to offer regarding wines, cheese, olives, olive oil etc
- Technique of producing wine with a huge help of Moon phases (bio production in wine industry)
- After few hours of enjoying best wine and food products of Herzegovina region, we will take you to Kravica waterfall to sober up before return.
Land of Herzegovina region is set to be the only home for Žilavka (white wine) and Blatina (red wine). Many had been trying to grow these types of grapes across the globe, but some why these plants are willing to grow only in Herzegovina. It would be a bit frivolous to continue discovering all that is specific and important without having you on board. Thats why we are waiting for your reservation to discover many how and whys about our finest wines.
After enjoying at least 15 glasses of different wines throughout the day, meeting locals directly involved in their family businesses, we are taking you to magnificent Kravica waterfall to sober up a bit and to enjoy nature at its finest. Tour is a full day tour starting from wherever you are staying in Mostar. This type of day tour is for those willing to go slow pace, and those who are grateful for everything Earth has offered us humans.
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance fees for wineries
- min 15 drinks
- all day top quality snack food
What’s Not Included
- Entrance fee to Kravica waterfall
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
All places are car accessible
Tour will take place rain or shine