At the dawn of the twentieth century, Stanica Ravno welcomed passengers of Dubrovnik – Vienna railway. One century later, you are invited to spend a memorable stay in Ravno at this former train station! Amid the beautiful Herzegovinian countryside, at an arms’ reach from Cave Vjetrenica, Popovo Field karst phenomenon, town of Slano and two UNESCO gems, Mostar and Dubrovnik, this boutique hotel with a restaurant and wine bar captivates all seeking to explore this wondrous region.
Our friendly staff, small number of rooms and a relaxed atmosphere will surely make you feel at home in this space which celebrates its lush history as a train station. Our four rooms and two suites bathe in natural light and are elegantly furnished, with a contemporary touch. Should they lure you into complete relaxation, just open your windows and enjoy the freshness and greenery of Herzegovina. As good as hiking!
Love comes from the stomach, and especially so when traditional local specialties make it to the table. Savour prosciutto, sack cheese, and skilfully prepared peka meat and veggies on our spacious vine-shaded terrace, or indoors, where up to 20 guests can enjoy the intimate atmosphere of the restaurant interior.
Outdoor terrace: up to 100 persons
Indoor seating (restaurant + wine bar): 65 persons
A part of Stanica Ravno basement, this former prison space still resonates with mystery. Its walls of stone, decorated with original works of Austrian forgers, and an interior crafted of historic, traditional materials, embrace your toasts, wine discoveries and tales. In this underground world of select regional wines, meet Dalmatian Plavac and also Herzegovinian Žilavka and Blatina, discovering this region on the spot. And perhaps some secrets too.
Wine Bar capacity: 45 persons
Payment and cancellation policy
- Reserve and pay with cash upon your arrival
- Payment with credit card also possible, partial or total amount of the reservation
- Credit card information needed, used only in case of reservation cancellation, determined by our cancellation policy
- If cancelled 4 or more days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 3 days before date of arrival, 30 % of the total price of the reservation will be charged
- In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged