What you’ll get
- Expert live guided tour
- Duration 8 hours
- Pick-up service
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
What To Expect
Herzegovina is known for hot summers and karst area. However, we also have big mountains that are full of green vegetation. This tour is a rest for your body and soul and perfect solution to forget about everyday worries.
On this tour you will be able to experience the real beauty of Herzegovina. Charming green mountains full of clean and fresh air produced by endemic sort of pine will give you a new strength in life. Blidinje Nature Park area is probably one of the most beautiful in the country. Moreover, the gold valley, surrounded with mountains enriched with a lake is a sight to see. Besides that, you will also find a unique witness of history. “Stećci” necropolis, medieval tombstones, will help you to understand rich history of this area. Furthermore, you will also visit Rama Lake, probably the most beautiful one in country, and Titos Nuclear Bunker in city of Konjic.
Professional guide which will lead you has a license and speaks English language.
- visit to the beautiful Rama Lake
- Tito’s Nuclear Bunker in Konjic,
- Blidinje National Park,
- “Stećci” (old necropolis of tomb stones from medieval ages),
- break for a traditional Herzegovinian lunch in a restaurant called “Hajdučke vrleti” (not included in the price),
- visit to the Blidinje Lake,
- “Masna Luka” – monastery and forest reserve with little water spring in it,
- going back to Mostar.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified