What you’ll get
- Expert live guided tour
- Duration 5 hours
- Pick-up service
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
What You Can Expect
This tour includes visit to all the best Mostar has to offer. That includes Old Bridge and old city center that is listed as an UNESCO World Heritage Site, many mosques including Karađoz Bay Mosque, one of the richest in the country, Franciscan monastery, Old Gymnasium, Crooked Bridge and many other sights in Mostar. After that you will go to Blagaj and visit old Blagaj Tekke, the biggest karst spring in Europe called Buna and the Fortress of herceg Stjepan Kosača from medieval ages.
Old buildings, Ottoman style of constructing, historic sites and natural surroundings are only some things. Furthermore, big spring of fresh and clean water is only one small part of what you’ll see.
Professional guide which will lead you has a license and speaks English language.
- visit Karađoz Bey Mosque (climbing on minaret – optional),
- Old Bridge,
- Crooked Bridge
- Franciscan Monastery (climbing on a church tower to see the city – optional)
- Blagaj, visit old Tekke, spring of Buna River
- a break for lunch/coffee/beer
- the old Fortress of Herceg Stjepan Kosača on top of Blagaj (optional)
- travel back to Mostar.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Not quite what you are looking for? No problem! Check out the selection of tours and activities on our dedicated webpage The Best Tours and Activities in Mostar.
Customized private tours are available. Let us know what would you like to see and we will organize the tour to best fit your wishes. Just click on Contact Us or give us a buzz through Whatsapp, Viber, or social media.