Enjoy a calming canoe trip down the Buna River, stopping to explore Blagaj Tekke and sample traditional food of the Herzegovina region.
About the activity:
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full day refund
Special health and safety measures apply
Reserve now & pay later
Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration 6 hours
Check availability to see starting times
Skip the ticket line
Live tour guide in English
– Please be in the hotel lobby at scheduled time. Please note the driver will wait no longer than 5 minutes. The driver will pick you up at your address
– Limited to 2 participants
– Experience of the enchanting nature and some of the towns of Bosnia and Herzegovina on this serene canoe trek. Your driver and professional guide will pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation. The adventure begins by heading from Mostar to Blagaj, stopping at a surprise location along the way.
At Blagaj, you will explore the Blagaj Tekke: a historic monastery built on the cliffs with its own mausoleum and Turkish-style bath. You will learn about the house, the living customs and some top-secret stories of old Yugoslavia and the Ottoman Empire. Afterwards, you will have some food in the sun before suiting up in your water gear and taking off down the Buna River in your canoe. Enjoy the gentle flow and its clear water which is clean enough to drink. This is one of the most unique ways to experience the picturesque scenery of South-East Europe.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Safety gear
- One drink
- Extra drinks
Not suitable for
- Children under 2 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Safety measures in place
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
What to bring:
- Change of clothes
For more tours and offers be sure to visit our tour catalog and search your way for more interesting tours!