This magnificent day begins with your arrival to the base camp TARASPORT, which is located in the Drina River Canyon itself, on the 20km Foča-Nikšić highway.
All you need is a sense of adventure and desire for action, because each participant gets all the necessary equipment for descent (neoprene suit, boots, safety vest, helmet). You do not need special physical readiness or previous experience in rafting. Before departure guides will give you the necessary instructions for using the equipment and behavior in the boat. And the tour can begin.
We drive our terrain vehicles (about 20 minutes) from the base camp to the starting point of the Brštanovica descent. Here we will first conquer a steady rock, with the assistance of our guides and experienced mountain climbers. After this exciting climb, we board in boats and start to whip wild rapids. The pulse accelerates to the maximum, the adrenaline fills each division, and laughter and screaming reflect off the surrounding wall. The excitement is growing, while the cold water spills our glowing faces. During the downhill we make breaks for taking pictures, jumping in the water, swimming and enjoying the beauty of ice springs and noisy waterfalls. The last point of rafting Tara and Drina is on the coast of the camp.
Upon return, we give back our equipment. Each participant gets a free professional GoPro downhill shot that will bring him a smile on his face whenever he watches it. After the end of the rafting and the return of the equipment, we will have lunch and this is where our tour ends.
In the price you have included:
- Rafting activity, all equipment necessary for the tour (neoprene suit, neoprene boots, helmet, safety vest, anorak)
- Lunch at the camp’s restaurant
- Two hour rock climbing tour
- Transport of all participants regarding the tours
- Services of guides with IRF licenses
- Free parking for your vehicle
- Free Full HD Go Pro video of your adventure
- Insurance during the tours, 1 EUR / day
The price does not include:
- Tax for the entrance to the Regional park Piva, 5 EUR per person